Seniors and their Loved Ones when…
1. You are in a crisis where you or a loved one is sent to the hospital and Medicare guidelines are in play.
2. You or a loved one is starting to forget things and needs constant reminders.
3. You or a loved one is not safe alone for long periods of time.
4. You or a loved one needs assistance with activities of daily living.
5. You have a senior loved-one that requires more advanced care than you can provide
6. You have questions about healthcare options, insurance or Medicare/Medi-cal
7. You need guidance to insure all of your legal papers are in order
8. You need the support of jaynie and fellow friends to help you through decisions about caring for your senior loved one